Friday, December 28, 2012

Published at last! Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications

 

0264EN_mockupcover_normal

If anyone has noticed my absence on the newsgroup, this is why. This book was published on Christmas Eve! – too late for Santa, but just in time for Valentine’s Day!

You can try out seven different development tools in this book. There’s a small project using each of the following:

  • Dexterity
  • VS Tools
  • Modifier
  • VBA
  • SmartList Builder
  • Extender
  • Drill-down builder

If you’ve ever wanted to dabble, now’s your chance to work a little bit with each tool. There’s no other publication like it that includes a little about so many different tools; I hope you enjoy it.

I want to thank my technical reviewers, Mohammad R. Daoud, Jivtesh Singh, Vaidhyanathan Mohan, and Frank Hamelly, for their valuable time, ideas, and insights. This is a much better, more complete book because of them and their willingness to help and advise me. How could I miss with that kind of talent backing me up?

The book was only supposed to be 300 pages, but 300 pages just wasn’t enough. Even at 600 pages, there’s so much more I wanted to add. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how I can make the book better next time.

I look forward to getting back with the Community!

Kind regards,

Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leslie! I know this was a huge amount of work!!

-Victoria

Microsoft Dynamics Trainings said...

Congratz Leslie!

Wishing you best of luck!