Thursday, April 18, 2013

The MOST Awesome - Doug Pitcher

Doug,

Snarky doesn’t even begin to describe it! I love it! This ‘Other List’ thing has taken on a life of it’s own. I’m honored that a group of colleagues have decided that they can do better than anyone else on page 9! Boy, and they really have. I’ve gone from obscurity to the ‘man’ in first.

However, their efforts aside, I feel much more Awesome by having a high position on “Doug Pitcher’s OFFICIAL 100 most famous, awesome and totally influential Dynamics people for 2013” than anywhere on the ‘Other List’ (they snubbed me last year if my memory serves).

But Doug, there is no voting site for “Doug Pitcher’s OFFICIAL 100 most famous, awesome and totally influential Dynamics people for 2013”. I have mentioned to my team that cash would probably be as good as a vote, but I don’t think my ‘people’ have come to that yet. I’m thinking their loyalty stops at the whole wallet thing. OK, I know their loyalty stops at the whole wallet thing.

I would like to officially thank you for one hundred votes! How cool is that?, to be voted for by the owner of the REAL list of 100 most famous, awesome and totally influential Dynamics people for 2013. It just doesn’t get any better than this Smile.

Page 9 is here: http://www.dynamicsworld.co.uk/the-top-100-most-influential-people-in-microsoft-dynamics-list-for-2013-page-9/

The Most Awesome list is here: Doug’s Most Awesome List.

The world watches and waits!

Until next post,

Leslie Vail

No comments: