Thursday, April 11, 2013

I want to be on Doug Pitcher’s list! Vote for me!

I know the fervor of the DynamicsWorld “top” 100 list is everywhere, but there is a far more prestigious list to aspire to. I am of course talking about the 2013 version of Doug Pitcher’s OFFICIAL 100 most famous, awesome and totally influential Dynamics people for 2012.

The list is so funny and honest, I don’t know how he comes up with this stuff, remarkable!. You will laugh out loud reading it, it’s that good.

I’ve been proud to be on it, and I hope I can cut the muster again this year.  And, dah, David Musgrave is on the list! That tells me for sure that Doug’s list is the best!

I don’t think Doug has an official ‘voting’ poll, but should you have the chance to talk, e-mail, text, twitter, Facebook, Linked in . . .  him, put in a good word for me Smile

Keep up the good work Doug!

Until next post!

Leslie

No comments: