You don’t think I’d forget about Dexterity, did you? Here are the articles I could find to help Dexterity programmers develop user-defined functions.
- How to improve the performance of user-defined Report Writer functions in Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 or in Microsoft Great Plains
(920830 - modified: 2012-07-14)
Describes how to improve the performance of a user-defined Report Writer function by setting the table to remain open when a report is being generated.
- How to use Customization Maintenance packages to enable Great Plains Report Writer functions from a 3rd party report dictionary
(862665 - modified: 2012-07-13)
This article discusses how to use Customization Maintenance packages to enable Great Plains Report Writer functions from a 3rd party report dictionary.
- Error message when you print a Sales Order Processing invoice from a customization that you created in Dexterity in Microsoft Dynamics GP: "User Defined Function failed in execution"
(943947 - modified: 2012-07-14)
Describes an issue that occurs because of the parameters that are passed to the Report Writer function. Provides a resolution.
- Optional parameters should not be used in Report Writer functions
(856206 - modified: 2012-07-13)
Calculated field need to supply all arguments when calling RW functions
- RW:Out of Memory Error Message
(866943 - modified: 2012-07-14)
Using incorrect Runtime
- Useful functions for developers to use instead of creating alternate reports in Microsoft Dynamics GP
(888884 - modified: 2011-07-25)