Monday, February 28, 2011

Tech Conference in Fargo–Cold Cold Cold

Fargo was cold (zero degrees F) when I arrived from 70 degree Dallas on Saturday. After enduring a two-hour delay in Chicago for de-icing, I was rewarded by meeting up with Haseet Sanghrajka at the Fargo airport. Haseet came in from England and was also on his way to the Ramada.

P1040207 (2)
Mariano Gomez, Leslie Vail & David Musgrave
When I finally walked into the Ramada I was greeted by the best of the best – David Musgrave and Mariano Gomez! It was well past dinner time when I finally arrived, but David and Mariano waited for me to get there so we could all sit down together for a meal at Basies. Mariano was looking mighty hungry though.

All inconveniences of the cold and the delays soon vanished from my mind. David Eichner joined us for conversation and mashed potatoes during dinner and we gabbed until after 1:00 am.

What a great day to catch up and ready ourselves for the Conference!

Until next post!

Leslie

No comments: