Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dexterity – Learn it – Love it

With all of this discussion about the fate of Dexterity, I thought I would remind everyone that you can come to the Dexterity Basics class in Fargo the week before Tech Conference and decide for yourself .

Personally, I do not think Dexterity is going to disappear so long as Dynamics GP is alive. Remember the ill-fated project ‘Green’? As Tim Gordon reminds us ..." it  (Dexterity) was designed specifically as a language for building an accounting system…"

Dexterity Logo
Dex is in a class by itself!

Until next post,
Leslie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post. I personally feet the same about Dexterity. For those who argues against (Dex), miss completely a point that it's supposedly to be like that for a tightly developed Accounting System. Well, I just love Dex and it's my passion. My Breath.