Thursday, January 26, 2012

Management Reporter 2012 Rocks!

 

It’s time to put FRx out to pasture and welcome Management Reporter with open arms!

Heretofore I have not been carrying the flag for Management Reporter, but I just saw some stuff today that blows the doors off of what it can do. Management Reporter has come of age!

I’ll be sharing more details as soon as I find out which ones I can share, but there are more features coming that have not been advertised. Stay tuned, Management Reporter 2012 is a must.

It’s so good that it would be worth it to go to Convergence just to learn about Management Reporter 2012. Since its targeted release date is date Q1 2012 – that puts it in prime time for Convergence.

More to come, but just know that so many things you wanted it to do it WILL!

Until next post!

Leslie

No comments: