The Inventory files involved in the reconcile are:
- Purchase Receipts (IV10200)
- Purchase Receipts Detail (IV10201)
- Item Master (IV00101)
- Item Serial Number Master (IV00200)
- Item Quantity Master (IV00102)
- Item Lot Number Master (IV00300)
- Item Vendor Master (IV00103)
- Inventory Transaction Amounts Work (IV10001)
- Inventory Serial and Lot Numbers Work (IV10002)
- Item Site Bin Master (IV00112)
- Inventory Transaction Bin Quantities Work (IV10003)
- Inventory Transaction Bin Quantities History (IV30302)
Additional files outside of Inventory are involved in the reconcile if modules Purchase Order Processing, Sales Order Processing, or Invoicing are loaded.
The files outside of inventory that may be involved are as follows:
- Purchase Order Line (POP10110)
- Purchasing Receipt Line Quantities (POP10500)
- Sales Transaction Amounts Work (SOP10200)
- Sales Serial/Lot Work and History (SOP10201)
- Invoicing Transaction Amounts Work (IVC10101)
- Invoicing Serial and Lot Number Work (IVC10102)
- The quantities are reconciled first between the Purchase Receipts and the Item Serial Number Master file.
- Then the Purchase Receipts and Item Lot Number Master files are reconciled.
- At this point, the quantities are reconciled between the Purchase Receipts file and Item Quantity Master file
- Reallocating of Inventory Transaction Amounts Work, Inventory Serial and Lot Numbers Work, Sales Transaction Amounts Work, Sales Serial/Lot Work and History, Invoicing Transaction Amounts Work and Invoicing Serial and Lot Number Work tables is done next.
- The On Order quantities are determined for the Item Quantity Master and Item Vendor Master tables by comparing them to the Purchase Order Line and Purchasing Receipt Line Quantities tables.
- The last step in the reconcile is to reconcile the quantities on each of the items’ individual quantity location records to the total quantity record for that same item.
I hope this is helpful!
Until next post!