I installed the beta version of GP 2010 on my 64-bit Windows 7 pro machine running SQL 2008. It installed without a hitch. I installed the SDK with no problems. I could not get Dexterity installed. I received a simple error message:
So that was a little disappointing but I still plan on taking GP2010 through the upgrade cycle of one of my smaller clients and see what I can discover. The 'new' FRx is also part of my plan - conversion wizard and all. I'm doing all of this on a clean machine dedicated to the beta test of GP2010 and the Office Beta.
Good news! I hooked up the old c-tree ODBC driver and can easily read the .dat files now.
This should be a fun process, especially since I have a machine just for testing.
Until next post :)