Come join us in Orlando for Dexterity Basics training.
The Dex I class is being held at the facility of Integrated Business Group (IBG). IBG is a Certified Partner for Learning Resources and have the best classrooms I have ever seen. Comfortable chairs and lots of room to spread out!
For more information and to register call Roxanna Alvarez @ 407-677-0370 or e-mail her directly email@example.com.
Date and Location:
- When: May 16th – May 20
- Where: Orlando Florida
A synopsis of the class is below this post.
I hope to see you there!
Until Next Post!
Dexterity I – Product Fundamentals
Dexterity Product Fundamentals will teach you about the development environment used to build the Microsoft Dynamics GP family of products. This course will provide you with the foundation you need to build integrated, database-independent applications. In addition, you will learn how to provide powerful application functionality for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
By actively participating in these classes, you should learn:
Basic programming techniques used by Microsoft Dynamics GP to develop their core modules.
- How to modify existing Dynamics GP forms and reports in order to make customizations for customers.
- How to develop add-on applications that will interact with the Dynamics GP products to meet specific requests by customers.
- How to package and ship your dictionary allowing Microsoft Dynamics GP to make updates to Dynamics GP without affecting the developer's dictionary.
- How to register your product with Microsoft Dynamics GP using a unique Product ID to ensure no duplication of add-on applications with the same name.
- How to develop add-on applications that will "look and feel" like Dynamics GP and provide seamless interface between the applications to ensure a professional finished product.
- How to use object triggers, which are scripts in your applications that are invoked by events in Dynamics GP, allowing several developers to deliver enhancements to the same Dynamics GP form.
Customers or Partners who will be customizing or building add-on or standalone applications to integrate with the Microsoft Dynamics GP products.
Prior to attending the course, it is highly recommended that students prepare for the course by going through the Dexterity Quick Start reference manual and working through the lessons in that manual. The Quick Start manual is located on the second CD of Dynamics GP and can be found under the Help-Online Manuals option from within Dexterity. Also, necessary is knowledge of basic programming concepts.
Price: $2,995 for 5 day course
Accepted Payment Methods: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express