This class is only held once per year, so please don't miss it if you are interested in learning Dexterity.
If you want to sign up please call Roxanna at 407-677-0370 or email@example.com.
This is a hands-on programming class using Microsoft Dexterity. This class will take you from creating the initial development environment to delivering a fully integrated .cnk file.
This week-long Class will include several programming projects such as:
- Creating a data-entry window project
- Using the debugging tools
- Creating a lookup window project
- Understanding multi-user record locking
- Creating a transaction entry project
- Using Dexterity Utilities
- Creating an integrating application project using object triggers
- Creating integrating reports with Report Writer
To sign up for the class look here: